Taking place from May 21st – 23rd in Atlanta, USA, the conference will bring together the automotive IT community to explore how information and communication technologies are dramatically transforming all segments of the automotive value chain.
By attending you will take part in in-depth discussions, debates and networking activities which will:
- Examine the changing role of mobility in the connected car and autonomous age
- Discuss the growing importance of connectivity and widening concern over congestion and air pollution
- Explore how the auto industry needs to put IT in the driving seat
- Provide a deeper understanding of the digital technologies and software changing how consumers buy and use mobility
- Enable you to make contacts with other CIOs, CTOs, CDOs, Directors, Heads and senior managers at major automotive manufacturers, tiers suppliers and technology providers.
EARLY BOOKING and GROUP DISCOUNTS are now available for a limited period.
COMPLIMENTARY PLACES are also open to vehicle makers and tier suppliers (subject to approval).
Specific areas to be covered
- AI and machine learning
- Agile software development
- Apps and micro-services
- Autonomous driving
- Blockchain and the car industry
- Car sharing
- Cloud computing
- CIO-CDO cooperation
- Data analytics
- Digital retail
- Enterprise/manufacturing management systems
- Internet of Things
- Legacy IT and new technologies
- New automotive business models
- Over-the-air updates
- Product lifecycle management
- Quantum computing
- Smart mobility
- Software as a service
- Virtual and augmented reality
What previous delegates say