The conference, the second of its kind,Â will take place during the Hanover IAA Sept 25. English-language registration and speaker information is now available atÂ www.car-it.com/registrationÂ andÂ www.car-it.com/speakersÂ and a PDF version of the agenda can be downloaded here.
The inaugural Mobility 3.0 conference was held at the Frankfurt IAA last year, with more than 500 auto and IT industry executives attending.
This year's event will, once again, see a broad range of decision makers from automotive and IT companies speak about the conference theme: Â "The automotive future is connected."
Presenters at the one-day German-language conference include:
- Herbert Kohler, who is in charge of Daimler's future mobility strategy
- Volkmar Tanneberger, head of development for the electrical and electronic platform of the Volkswagen brand
- Pim van der Jagt, head of Ford's research center in Aachen, Germany
- Burkhard Goeschel, chief technology officer of automotive supplier Magna International
- Ulrich Bastert, head of sales and marketing for Mercedes-Benz trucks