The event features presentations by executives from automakers, tech companies and urban and other authorities, who will share their views on how new technologies will help reshape the urban mobility ecosystem.
The conference program includes a series of keynotes and panel discussions on subjects that include:
- How vehicle automation will power mobility on demand
- What do cities really want from smart mobility solutions?
- New business models driving future urban mobility forward
- A new role for the car in mobility as a service
- Big data - silver bullet for smart urban mobility?