The annual carIT Congress brings together up to 500 industry experts. The event takes place during the Frankfurt Auto Show (IAA)
This year's carIT Congress, which takes place September 20 in Frankfurt, will focus on two of the major trends transforming today's auto industry: connectivity and autonomous driving.
The annual conference, which is expected to bring together up to 500 industry experts during the second week of the Frankfurt Auto Show (IAA), features a range of high-level speakers.
Among them are:
- Thomas Mueller, head of electrics/electronics at premium brand Audi
- Elmar Frickenstein, senior vice president electrics/electronics at BMW
- Olaf Schick, chief compliance officer at Daimler
- Karl-Heinz Glander, chief engineer for automated driving at ZF Friedrichshafen
- Matthias Wissmann, president of Germany's auto industry association, the VDA.
More information on the carIT Congress is at:Â https://kongress.car-it.com/en/.