automotiveIT International will host its inaugural Go innovate! Live event in Detroit in December, bringing together key players from the automotive, IT and high-tech sectors to discuss the transformation of the global automotive industry.
The two-day event, which will feature senior-executive presentations, roundtables and other interactive sessions, will focus on the major IT-driven changes that are reshaping the 130-year-old car business.
The conference, which will be attended by around 250 industry executives, will take place in Detroit December 3-5th. The venue will be confirmed shortly.
Speakers will include CIOs, CTOs and other automotive decision makers, as well as top executives from selected IT service providers.
On the agenda are sessions that will take an in-depth look at:
- how information technology is powering a new era of innovation in the automotive industry
- why an ecosystem in transition provides opportunities for new services and new revenue streams
- which are the key drivers of this new era in personal mobility.
Go Innovate! Live Detroit will offer a wide range of thought-provoking presentations, ideas labs and formal and informal networking sessions to take an in-depth look at some of the biggest trends in the automotive transformation today.
These trends include:
- Increasing speed and agility across operations, a top priority for all automakers and suppliers
- Modernizing IT architectures and getting rid of legacy systems to open up new mobility opportunities
- Successfully deploying new technologies such as blockchain, artificial intelligence and machine learning, and virtual and augmented reality to streamline operations and boost efficiency
- Implement Industry 4.0 to bring automotive manufacturing and the automotive supply chain up to 21stcentury standards
- Expanding cooperation with high-tech companies, start-ups, mobile service operators and other relative newcomers to the auto industry to develop viable new revenue streams and business models
- Assuring access to top talent, especially in the key area of automotive software.
“Go Innovate! Live Detroit will illuminate the challenges ahead and explore the evolving technologies, innovative solutions and transformational strategies that will underpin successful companies in the era of new mobility,” said Neemish Ladwa, business director of automotiveIT International.
automotiveIT International is a part of London-based Ultima Media, which also publishes Automotive Logistics, Car Design News and Automotive Manufacturing Solutions. Ultima Media is a subsidiary of German news publishers Sueddeutscher Verlag.